Dr. Homan Hanasab
Periodontist / Implant Specialist
Dr. Homan Hanasab (periodontist) graduated from UCLA with a bachelor degree in Psychobiology. He continued his education at USC School of Dentistry for his Doctorate of Dental Surgery. After practicing one year as a general practitioner, he continued his education at Boston University School of Dental Medicine to achieve his periodontal degree and Master of Science in Oral Biology.
Dr. Hanasab has been an active member of organized dentistry at the American Dental Association (ADA), the California Dental Association (CDA), American Academy of Periodontology (AAP) and San Fernando Valley Dental Society.
He is well trained in all aspect of periodontics and has a strong clinical background. He is proficient in all surgical modalities including but not limited to sinus lift (including using Piezo), block graft (Autogenous and Allograft), immediate and delayed dental implant placement (Biohorizon, Zimmer & 3i), crown lengthening, gingivectomy, ridge augmentation, soft/hard resective/regenerative procedures, and corticotomy for accelerated osteogenic orthodontics. He is also trained for Nitrous sedation.
- B.S. in Psychobiology from University of California, Los Angeles
- D.D.S. from University of Southern California
- CAGS. Specialty in Periodontics and Implantology from Boston University
- M.S. in Oral Biology from Boston University
- Stallard Award from Boston University
- Deans List. University of Southern California
- American Academy of Periodontology
- California Dental Society
- American Dental Society
- San Fernando Valley Dental Society
- Alpha Omega Tau Chapter